Yo it's weekend, yeah! Loosen up people, here's a silly joke for you. Why does
From the statistics collected by Bureau of Labour, Microsoft has identified the following 10 digital jobs having good number of openings and have had steady growth over the past four years.
While having digital skills might not be the panacea in landing good jobs, they can be learned quite readily, and digital jobs pay reasonably ok ( except mine :) ).
To help people pursue jobs in these areas, Microsoft has made LinkedIn Learning paths aligned with each of these roles available free of charge through the end of March 2021.
- Become a Software Developer
- Become a Sales Representative
- Become a Project Manager
- Become an IT administrator (Prepare for CompTIA Network+ Certification)
- Become a Customer Service Specialist
- Become a Digital Marketing Specialist
- Become IT Support / Help Desk (Prepare for the CompTIA A+ Certification)
- Become a Data Analyst
- Become a Financial Analyst
- Become a Graphic Designer
Each learning path includes a sequence of video content designed to help job seekers develop the core skills needed for each role.
Check them out!