There are two zero-day exploits in the wild now against Google Chrome, with severe security
There are a few considerations to keep in mind when we are trying to secure documents in an organization. We could start by having some basic understanding of the tools made available to Google Workspace business plan users or enterprise plan users.
- Retention - How long a period can an organization keep documents*
- Hold - The action that preserve your users’ data from specific Google Workspace apps
- Search and export - Administrators can make all content retrieved via search be exported to standard formats for additional review
- Retention settings do not negate a users ability to delete documents permanently
- If you delete a user, all data associated with the user's account will be removed from Google. As best practice, Google recommends suspending user accounts instead of deleting them.